Sunday, July 25, 2010

How I came up with the name for my blog

So this is my first round of blogging! I just wanted to say hi to you all! I love the color pink, and I see the world differently then other people. So I came up with "The World In Pink", don't ya just <3 it?!?!?! OK well I am not very good at blogging so if you any of ya'll have any advice or suggestions that would be a HUGE help to me :). Thanks and you all really really rock! I will try to post everyday :D. Well, there is nothing really to talk about right now. Oh well there is one thing. Well I have been searching for blogging sites other than this. And when I was looking I found some of the craziest bloggers. Some have anger issues and they kinda scare me :P But if you have anger issues I am perfectly fine with that, I have nothing against you. :) Soooo...that's about it. Keep you updated, and if anything super interesting happens I will post :).

No comments:

Post a Comment