Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Formspring

Hi ya'll I joined Formspring. If any of you want to ask me questions about the blog, or anything really then please do. If you do not know what Formspring is, it's a website where you can ask people questions and get to know more about them. But you don't like personal questions or anything. Well I love photography! I think that I want to be a photographer. I think that photos are like art. You can make the photo anything you want. You can let the world see what you see through a window on a piece of paper. I just think that is amazing! You can make the world anything you want it to be, anytime you want to. You have a wonderful thing in your home, why not use it and show people what you see? And maybe try to see the Universe differently. :) Well right now I am cleaning my room and as always it's a real drag. Does anyone watch the show Chowder? It's really funny and weird, that's why I like Adventure Time, it's so weird yet somehow awfully amusing. My screen name on Formspring is 99frufru, and the name is Coco. So follow me cause I get on almost everyday. :) Ask me anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment