Friday, September 3, 2010

Homework on Labor day weekend? WHAT THE HECK? And a small story about the weird events of today..

Hey guys! My mom thinks it's really weird to not have school on labor day weekend, and I wanted to say "Mommy, you have work and that's pretty strenuous right? Well I have school and that's strenuous too. Plus homework haha!" yes well, I wound up not saying that. Ugh, I am so glad it's Friday! Today was crazy! There is this girl at my school at my school who was being made fun of and cried, I felt sooo bad for her! And then when I left school we went to go pick up my cat from the vet cause he was being shaved (long haired). And they had to knock him out or else he would scratch and bite while they were trying to shave him. And so when went to pick him up he was really really sleepy and he looked totally out of it. So we put him in the car and set his cage on the floor and let him out and he took a few steps then fell, got back up and did it again. It was kinda sad but funny at the same time LOL. So that's my day! I might post some other things today, looking for new social networks for kids and families. One that I know of right now is Famster, a website for families. Your family can create a blog and you can talk and chat with each other and post videos and talk to other families! I thought it sounded pretty interesting so wanted to share it. OK that's all for now! Bye bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment